XRM is simply CRM tailored to suit your organisation.
Let’s start by first explaining the term CRM.
Customer Relationship Management, traditionally known to be used by sales, marketing and customer service teams to manage traditional customer and prospect relationships.
So why create a new name?
The reason is that your organisation might need to manage other non-traditional relationships anything from manufactured products, exhibitor records, permits, contracts etc. etc. XRM, X (any value or name) Relationship Management is sometimes called eXtended Relationship Management so no matter what your business processes are or what industry you work in or who your customers are CRM can be tailored to your needs.
Please watch this fun video which will highlight how CRM can be tailored to any of your organisation’s needs.
If you thought CRM wasn’t for you Think Again talk to us today and discover how other organisations are utilising Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Have you asked yourself this question recently? Have your colleagues been discussing it as well? A quick internet search can provide you with plenty of websites outlining the features and benefits of implementing a CRM solution. However, it’s not so much a question of IF you need a CRM, but rather a question of WHY you need a CRM that will help with the research and selection of the CRM solution to best fit your needs.
Reasons why you need a CRM Solution for Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
CRM for Sales
- Take control of your sales pipeline – with direct control over the initial phases in a customer’s buying decision process, your sales reps will be able to devote appropriate focus at each stage and move more prospects down the pipeline.
- Get to a buying decision faster – whether a yes or a no, it’s important to move prospects along the process or have them drop out of the pipeline so reps can focus on selling to those who are interested in buying.
CRM for Marketing
- Align your efforts with prospects’ needs – By properly identifying, segmenting and nurturing prospects based on their interest and time frames, your marketing results will improve dramatically and provide excellent ROI.
- Assist Sales with plans and decisions – with much better data regarding the forthcoming leads and expected pipeline, marketing can help sales plan accordingly further increasing process efficiencies and revenues.
CRM for Customer Service
- Increase customer retention – by knowing more about customers and their needs, you can address their concerns and be more proactive with regard to resolving issues and keeping customers happy. Happy customers are much easier to retain.
- Share the knowledge for better decision making – with better, more relevant, timelier information about customer issues you can help Marketing improve their campaigns and help Sales recognize pain points and offer appropriate solutions.
To learn more about practical applications of modern CRM solutions for your organization please join our live webinar this Thursday. We’ll discuss how leading organizations are utilizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM for sales, marketing and customer service and show you some real-world examples in a live demo.
Tips2Win Webinar Series
“Microsoft Office 365: Made Better with Dynamics CRM”
Date/Time: Thursday, October 23 at 4 pm GST / 11 am EDT / 8 am PDT
Duration: 60 minutes
Speaker: David Kohar, Chief Customer Officer