Zero2Ten is one of Microsoft's leading Dynamics partners. We have built our business on the principle of driving real business value for our customers by deploying a CRM solution at a competitive cost and aggressive timeline.
We are immensely proud to be able to say that we have more Dynamics CRM Online customers than any other Microsoft Dynamics partner in the world, and in FY13 added more customers to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online platform than any other partner worldwide.
Every year Microsoft recognises outstanding achievement at their Worldwide Partner Conference.
Why work with Zero2Ten?
- Experience - over 750 CRM deployments, 15,000 CRM seats under management, 100+ manufacturing customers, 100+ professional services customers, under 1% of corporate customer churn and well above the Microsoft Customer satisfaction benchmarks you can be sure that you are in safe hands.
- Credibility - as can be seen above Zero2Ten set the bar in terms of Microsoft recognition in the CRM space.
- The A Team - our virtual delivery methodology ensures that every client gets the A same team from our centre of excellence that delivered the majority of the 750 deployments, Mark Wilson (VP of Consulting Services) oversees all the projects with Ryan Casey (CTO) overseeing the technical piece, and Evan Flower our first employee may well be part of the technical team.
- Pre-built Intellectual Property - Based on the hundreds of Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployments we completed in the past, we built a full library of tools, utilities, controls, and solutions that you can plug and play into your deployment...saving you thousands of hours of development time. The best part? We offer all of this pre-built IP at no charge to our customers.
- Industry Solutions - In addition to our industry-generic intellectual property, Zero2Ten offers pre-built solution templates for a handful of our target industries. These industry templates, combined with our project experience in your space, will help get your project up and running quickly.
- Reference Customers - we are confident that we will have deployed a similar business model within a similar industry - please see our case study section or ask one of the team
- Approach - Zero2Ten are committed to referenceability which means keeping it as simple as possible (does not mean simplistic) user adoption, adding value early, measuring success
- Delivery - we see that our proven, repeatable, immersive, virtual (can be hybrid if needed) model drives successful projects, involving change management in fast timescales all on a fixed fee.
- Adopt2Win - our customer specific Adopt2Win portal provides a window to the 12 - 14 months of support after go live including 30 - 60 adoption assurance, reactive and proactive support with lots of learning courses is unique and dramatically improves user adoption and project success
- Aggressively Priced Fixed Fee - our fixed fee model, with no Time & Material, utilization, or on site expenses concerns allows us to be aggressive in our pricing.
We selected Microsoft Dynamics CRM because it would be the most intuitive solution for our team to adopt. We selected Zero2Ten because we wanted a partner who would ensure that we stay focused on how to leverage CRM to make our team more productive, not just come in and implement features we thought we wanted.
Vice President, North American Sales
CRM has completely changed my life; being able to track email conversations and appointments through Outlook and CRM has made the follow up process so much more efficient. When a client calls in, everyone in our company knows where they are in the financial planning process and the information that is needed. We have been more efficient in the last two months then we have been in the past 10 years with many other tracking/contact systems that we have tried. This is by far the best money that we have spent and it is so easy to use that even the Managing Member of the company was up and running on CRM within an hour!
Barilotti Wealth Strategies
Zero2Ten’s training methodology was perfect for our company. Their "Train the Trainer" format went beyond teaching us about CRM and helped us think about how to train, and what to focus on to maximize our user adoption. I’ve never had a vendor take this refreshing approach to training – I feel better equipped to roll CRM out to our organization thanks to Zero2Ten.
Director, Business Processes
Zero2Ten’s team held our hand throughout the process, and was available at all times to address every question and issue we had. Being an SMB, we came into the project with many fears, but came out winning like champs!