Working for Us
Having helped more organizations get business results from
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online than any other firm in the world,
Zero2Ten represents a very unique working environment for
professionals of all competencies. The environment here uniquely
combines a healthy sense of drive and competition with a real
feeling of family. The pace is fast and upbeat, and the
professional and financial rewards are commensurate. The
professionals at Zero2Ten are exposed to dozens of clients every
year, which provides for a wide range of experiences that cannot be
matched in the industry.
We invite you to look at our current open positions and read what Zero2Ten employees have to say about working here.
Working for Zero2Ten is a great experience. I love the ability to contribute ideas, develop strategies and then see them in action. And I’m proud to be part of a team that strives to deliver the best results possible for every client, every day.
Director of US Sales
Working at Zero2Ten is like being at home with your family. Everyone truly cares about you, your thoughts and opinions. You really can be yourself!
The Zero2Ten Engagement Manager serves as the primary client contact for our implementations. You will work with clients to determine implementation needs and objectives. The Engagement Manager is responsible for all client communications and compliance on client deliverables.
The Engagement Manager must be able to simultaneously manage a number of implementations/initiatives. He/she must leverage knowledge and experience from each engagement, ensure that work is aligned with client objectives and that the work meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Establish strong client relationships at all levels within Zero2Ten customer organizations
- Monitoring engagement performance and be able present the implementation success, challenges and results in a consultative manner
- Prepare proposal/quotes and outline a specific scope of work to the client with input from your internal team
- Provide ongoing management and guidance of your assigned customer team, consisting of experienced services professionals, who will work closely with you to execute your clients' projects
- Identify key implementation risks or challenges quickly and work closely with your internal team and the customer to address them
- Ensure your customer team manages to prescribed time lines, meets deliverable deadlines and is recognized for providing high quality work and compelling results
- Manage the overall profitability of your client implementations, including labor hours and expenses per the approved budget
- Continuously seek ways to improve our efficiency and effectiveness internally as well as with our clients
Position Requirements EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SET
- College degree required
- Approximately 5+ years of business experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM software
- Possess exceptionally strong interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for future implementations, gather client requirements and effectively communicate them to your internal customer team
- Ability to manage multiple assigned projects
- Strong and effective decision making and project management skills
- Able to plan and carryout responsibilities with minimal direction
- An effective leader and team player
Works directly with customers to extend their business efficiencies and mobility solutions using Microsoft Dynamics CRM and a mix of advanced technologies, tools and programming methods.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and duties listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
This includes, but is not necessarily confined to:
- Work with customers to define business needs in detail and develop functional specifications.
- Develop solutions using best of breed software tools.
- Demonstrate completed solution for customer.
- Document completed solution for customer and internal support teams.
- Capture time spent for customer billing and manage scope changes with customer.
- Generate revenue through billable work and help promote advanced services.
- Meet departmental expectations for customer satisfaction and evaluation ratings.
- Assist with creation of code templates and demo recordings.
- Performs miscellaneous other duties as assigned.
- Effective client-facing interpersonal skills; comfortable and effective acting as liaison between multiple technology groups and representing groups in large scale meetings.
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a high level of knowledge on Zero2Ten products and remain expert on current product capabilities.
- Strong initiative, customer-service orientation and commitment to insuring timely, quality solutions to customer issues.
- Ability to recognize billable opportunities and secure other remote or custom development work
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback. Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, partners and others.
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
Job Skills Desired:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as customer-facing consultant.
- Prior Dynamics GP software experience or Zero2Ten implementation experience is a plus.
- Light to moderate travel required. Must be willing and able to meet travel requirements. Projected travel is at 25% and could vary by month.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- For a Project, create and maintain the Technical Design Document.
- Construct new code as defined in the Technical Specification document and in accordance with Zero2Ten Development Standards.
- Unit test all new construction for performance and compliance to Zero2Ten Development Standards, as dictated by Zero2Ten Unit Testing Standards.
- Attend project related Design Walk-throughs, as needed.
- Monitor and correct Problem Reports associated with a project.
- Provide project related time estimates for Code Construction, Unit Testing, and Problem Report correction.
- Review project related modifications to End User Documentation for accuracy.
- Perform project related analysis at the end of each release cycle.
- Provide Development Manager with a weekly update on Project status.
- Accurately maintain source code by properly checking-out and checking-in code; by properly commenting all code enhancements and modifications.
- Prioritize and self-manage non-project related Problem Report work-load during the release cycle.
- Correct issues, as reported on non-project related Problem Reports.
- Unit Test code modifications, in accordance with Zero2Ten Unit Testing Standards, to insure the problem, as reported, has been corrected and to insure additional problems have not been introduced.
- Provide Development Manager with a weekly update on non-project related Problem Report status.
- Other duties, as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Five years experience developing business applications is desired.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Development Tools such as Visual Studio is a must.
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Portals development/implementation is desired.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of the development tools used for the appropriate products.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organization and decision making skills
- Development experience in C#, ASP.NET desirable
The ideal candidate will be proficient in:
- Orchestrating and conducting requirements-gathering session.
- Documenting functional requirements and obtaining acceptance from the customer.
- Mapping business processes against Dynamics CRM capabilities.
- Identifying functional gaps between Dynamics CRM and current business processes, as well as recommending workarounds or steps to close the gaps.
- Configuring software to meet functional needs.
- Developing workflows to automate processes.
- Performing quality assurance by verifying the documented functional doc against delivered application.
- Conduct end-user and administrator training
- Consulting on sales and customer service processes
- Orchestrating and conducting requirements-gathering session.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience (consulting, sales training, marketing) is expected.
- 4+ years of experience implementing Dynamics CRM in a consultative role or five implementations.
- Adaptable and flexible. Culturally willing to learn and open to change.
- Strong oral and written communication and people skills.
- Self-starter able to work with minimal direction.
- Dynamics CRM certifications are a plus, but not required.
Core Job Skills
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Strong understanding of CRM Applications and Customization
- Strong understanding of how to extend CRM
- Strong understanding of CRM Deployments and Server Configuration
- Strong understanding of interfacing with CRM from ASP.NET applications
- Strong understanding of the following CRM components:
- Email Router
- Strong understanding of the framework and all of its components
- Strong understanding of the code libraries available with the framework
- Able to describe the features provided by the runtime
- Web Services familiarity (nice to have)
- WPF, WCF and Silverlight (nice to have)
- Strong ability to understand and write code in an object oriented way
- Strong understanding of name spacing and class/type development
- Familiarity of the language up to the 4.0 framework
- Solid understanding of the ASP.Net Page Lifecycle
- Solid understanding of the ASP.Net Control Lifecycle as is relates to the overall page lifecycle
- Ability to setup debugging environments to correct issues with code
- Strong understanding of Event Handling
- Strong Session State knowledge
- Ability to see from a user's point of view
- Strong understanding of the HTML Specification up to 4.01
- Strong understanding of the XHTML Specification up to 1.1
- Strong understanding of the CSS Specification up to level 2
- Familiarity with AJAX
- Strong in:
- TFS skills
- Visual Studio.Net
- Familiar with software development lifecycles and processes
- Familiarity with navigating around and locating information in a SharePoint portal
- Solid verbal, writing, and documentation skills
- 3-5 years Microsoft Dynamics CRM development experience.
- 3-5 years Web development experience.
- 2 year experience with ASP.NET
- 2 year experience developing in C#
- SQL Skills Preferred:
- Capability to create basic Databases, Triggers and Stored procedures
- Knowledge of SQL troubleshooting and profiling
People Successful in this Position:
- Successful at prioritizing
- Enjoy learning new things
- Enjoy variety
- Good at problem solving
- Enjoy assisting others
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Interface with clients and understand requirements and document them.
- Provide a solution summary to clients that can meet their requirements.
- Provide Dynamics CRM configuration.
- Configure Microsoft CRM workflows
- Detailed technical documentation.
- Training to clients and end-users.
- Provide support post go-live to help resolve issues.
- Has at least participated in one full-cycle Dynamics CRM implementation and preferably two or more.
- Has at least 3 years of CRM experience.
- Knowledge in the Sales Force automation and Marketing areas
- Experience with Microsoft Project.
- Ideally should have two+ years of experience with Dynamics CRM
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Comfortable with Internet and computers in general.
- Strong Experience with multiple ERPs/accounting systems preferred but not required.